Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve Part 2

Dear Baby Bird,
You were great during church, letting different people hold you. You wanted to play with Aunt Karina's bulletin, but settled for a toy instead.

When we got back to the house, we took our annual group photo.  You were getting tired and didn't want to sit still for long.

We opened presents, you enjoyed pulling the paper off the boxes. I have a feeling next year you are really going to love that part!

I thought you were tired and should nap, but you were not happy with that idea. I finally gave up and brought you back down to be with everyone else. Your cute pjs from Aunt Loree were the perfect touch.  A photo with Brother and Great Uncle Dave, and we packed up for home.

Brother wrote a note to Santa and we all went to bed!

Love,
Mom