Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Weekend

Dear Baby Bird,
This weekend we celebrated Mother's Day... all weekend long!

We went to the nursery to get new plants for the garden, and you were a great helper getting everything planted!



 
My favorite tree blossomed just in time for us to enjoy the beautiful fragrance and play in the petals!
 
Lots of hard work on this area of the yard! Some of the hosta in there were gifts from Grandma and Grandpa on my first Mother's Day, 8 years ago. They, like you boys, are growing quickly.

After a delicious dinner on the deck, we went for an evening hike and DQ blizzards. While you were waiting for Brother and I to be ready, you did some jumping for Dad.





We found a pretty tree for photos.

 I was telling you something about sticks...
 ...then you told me a secret....
 ... it must have been funny!

I'm so proud to be called Your Mom.

Love,
Mom