Monday, December 30, 2013

Potty Party

Dear Baby Bird,

This past week you received your first potty from Santa Claus.

You quickly grasped the concept of going poop on the potty.  The next day, I found you stinky sitting on your potty... fully clothed.

A few days later, we spent some time at the hotel in Geneva.  For naptime, it was just you and I in our room.  When you woke up from nap, I took you out of your pack-n-play and made you a snack.  While I turned my back, you walked into the bathroom and got real quite.  I peaked in the bathroom to find you standing by the toilet.  So, I thought it was best to give you some privacy.

A few minutes later, I peaked in the bathroom again.  This time, I found you standing INSIDE the toilet.  Your diaper was again dirty!  Yeah your second poop in the potty.  It's beginning to seem like you'll be potty training sooner than later.

Love,
Dad