I know that I'll write about the special times, the gatherings when we take lots of photos, the "firsts." But a lot of your life is... well, just regular everyday life. So I'm going to try to write about that, too.
You wake up between 5 and 6 to eat, then go back to sleep for an hour or so. You wake up happy and ready for a clean diaper and time to play and smile.
After Brother gets on the bus, you are ready to eat again, then we head out to the gym or to run errands.
Within an hour or so you fall back asleep. Sometimes you sleep soundly for a few hours (especially if you are in your carseat!). Sometimes you wake up and want to cuddle. And sometimes you cry in your sleep.
You eat again before lunch, and stay awake to play while I eat. You really like to have your head "up" so the Bumbo is a good thing, although you only last a short while before wanting to move to somewhere else.
Another nap, another feeding, and Brother gets home. Lately you've been staying away and playing, or just watching the world, during the late afternoon. After you eat, you doze off, and by 7:30 you are ready for bed.
In between those eating and sleeping times, we get smiles, bright eyes, fun sounds, and lots of love.
Love,
Mom